Thursday, March 12, 2009

Howdy

Not much going on here in my neck of the very flat land (Dallas). I'll be off all of next week to hang out with my mom and my son Max. My in laws are in South America for the next three weeks so we had to make arrangements to have someone off work at certain periods of time while they're gone. My mom is in town while we both work this week, I'll be off next week and then my husband is off the week after that.

I didn't think we'd be able to do any SXSW events this year but I think we just might on Wednesday and Thursday. We find any excuse to go back to Austin. Heh. I hope to visit my regular haunts like Waterloo, Whole Foods (the one in dallas does not even compare to the one in Austin), and Galaxy Cafe.

I want to try to post a picture here everyday but I can't promise I'll stick to it.