Friday, January 30, 2009

Ugh.

I couldn't find my log in information for my other webpage so I was forced to make this new one. I'm going to really try hard to keep this updated as much as possible.

There isn't much exciting going on at the moment. I'm counting till the days till my family and I make a week long trip to my hometown. I don't think I've been there more than 3 days in at last 5 years. There aren't really any reason to visit other than my parents and one of my best friends who is living there for a second while she transitions careers.

I'm from a fairly small town so it's likely I'll run into people I went to highschool with. I always find this very uncomfortable and I almost always pretend not to see them and get out of there fast (usually the grocery store or mall). I just get really uncomfortable with pointless chit chat where gossip is rampant...it's just better to avoid it all together. In any event I'm excited to visit my family, friends and gorge myself with good mexican food (Dallas is pretty pitiful in that department).

I moved to Dallas a few months ago and it's been an interesting transition. It's very flat and needless to say I feel like a huge whale around most of the population...more on that later...

:)

Listening to:
Neon Neon - Belfast