
Yes, I'm a closet youtuber. Honestly, I haven't been as into it as I thought I would. It maybe that a I really don't like how I come off. I have a tendancy to confuse the lcd viewer with a mirror, making odd faces (I noticed I frown quite a bit), and say, "umm" way too much. My channel is private (only for friends and family) for now and it'll more than likely stay that way for the time being. For some reason when I was younger it was much easier for me to be more trusting of putting information out there.I wouldn't say posting videos of myself is much better but at least I have a little more control. Geez, I can't believe I started my first blogging site in 2000. I'm so old.
OH! Why make-up tutorials? Not that you actually care. Mmmm...I never really wore much more than powder, blush, and mascara most of young adult life and I decided it was time for a change. I googled a product one day and it was downhilll from there. I've probably purchased at least $500 worth of makeup since November and that's pretty scary. I think I secretly want to do my own tutorials but I don't think I'm remotely talented as some of the ones I've seen so we'll leave it on the backburner for now.
Listening to:
Simple Minds - Alive and Kicking