Thursday, February 26, 2009

This day in 2001

February 26, 2001:


*Things that I notice right away is how hideous my eyebrows were back then. I just had no clue how to shape them at all. I miss not having the darker circles and the beginnings of crows feet. I was a little chunkier back then so it could account for a rounder face.

2005 3:13am:


*A fun night out with my friend Tony while he was visiting Austin. I was pretty wasted in this picture but somehow still managed to look fairly decent. The photo info says it was taken at 3:13am. This would be a 2 months before I met my future husband.

I've gone through a couple of hard drive crashes and I've managed to salvage some old pictures. It's funny looking back at all the old pictures. I remember it like yesterday.

Listening to:
Joy Division - She's Lost Control