Thursday, February 19, 2009

Day 4

...ate more awesome Mexican food. We've come very close to our Mexican food limit. I think we can squeeze in another 30 hours or so of it.

This trip my dad has been really good about spending as much time as possible with us. It's been really nice. He typically is only available a handful of hours a day but he's made a big effort to make his schedule more flexible. This is probably due to the fact that we hardly see him throughout the year. The last time I saw him before this was two days during this past Christmas holiday and then my wedding a year before that in December. Being in Dallas has made me even more homesick than before which is weird because we never went to my hometown to visit when we were in Austin. I think now that I know we are farther away I miss how close we were before. Does that make sense?

I met my best friends new boyfriend. I can't make an informed decision on how I feel about him. My initial reaction is he's fairly intelligent (he is an attorney after all) and he seems to like her a lot. She hasn't had the best luck in men so hopefully this one will be the one that breaks the mold.

I have so many pictures and I can't even view them on imac because my dad doesn't had a SD card reader. UGH!