Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day 3



FYI: I took this picture and noticed marks on my hand after the fact. No, I am no a cutter but I do love to swatch makeup on my hand.

My cell phone encountered an untimely death the other day in the hands of my 2 yr old son. I've been without a phone for the last four days and I haven't been myself ever since.

I attempted to get the issue resolved today but that wasn't so easy at the one and only Sprint store. The wait was almost two hours and I threw in the towel at 10 minutes. I called customer service but they weren't much help either since I didn't have phone insurance. It looks like I'm going to be forced buy a refurbished one off ebay and see how that goes.

After our trip to try to get a new phone I went out for drinks with my oldest friend. It was only for an hour since we had plans with my family for dinner but it was a blast. I'll be seeing her again tomorrow and meeting the new man in her life which should be interesting.

I gotta break my addiction to coke zero. It's my crack! I can easily go through one 12 pack in 24 hours. anyway, the hubbie and I are off to go see My Bloody Valentine...don't ask.




Listening to:
Breakfast Club - Right on Track