Friday, February 13, 2009

This should have been the first post...

I can't believe it's been 9 years since I started a blog site. I've been on hiatus for about 2 to 3 years for a variety of reasons. I mostly gave it up because I met a great guy and we started a family together. I had to grow up quite a bit in a short amount of time. It's still a learning process. I wake up most mornings thinking: wow, you're a mom! I digress. I wouldn't say I kept up with it (the blog) on a daily basis but it's the best I could at the time. I hate to say it but I actually miss it. I find myself looking at old pictures and trying to figure out who that was. It's very strange. I definitely don't take that many pictures of myself...heh. I feel so different from that person now especially being married and with child. Anyway, this site will just be bits and pieces of my life now so don't expect anything terribly juicy.

This sums up my marriage:

Our belated honeymoon early last year in Puerto Rico...he couldn't wait to take a timed picture. I edited the picture for his sake.

Listening to:
EST - White Lies