Well, it's looking like I'll be bringing another male into the world. I'd crossed my fingers for a girl but I guess it wasn't meant to be. Damn my husband (men determine sex.) I kid. The lady who did our sonogram at 11 weeks hinted at a boy but said she couldn't be 100% for another week or so. I'll let you know.
We'll be in Austin next week. Yay! I can't wait to hang out at Whole Foods downtown, Galaxy Cafe, and grab a flick at Alamo Drafthouse. It should be fun but the only thing cramping my style these days are my weight gain and having to try on 5 different things till I feel like I don't look like a tight sausage. I guess I just have to get over it.
Work is great. I'm exhausted all the time but my co-workers always keep the day interesting.