It's a girl! Yay!
It's been awhile since I've posted but that's mostly because there is just not enough time in the day for work, family, and miscellaneous things that have to be done on any given day.
The pregnancy has been mostly uneventful. I have had some frequent bouts of nausea about 2 hours after every meal. The ob prescribed a anti-nausea pill called Zofran typically used for chemo patients but I'm trying to hold off as long as I can seeing how there hasn't been much extensive research on it's effects when it comes to pregnant women.
Also on the babies front I just learned the other day that my husband has not ruled out having a third child. I'm not really sure how I feel about that right now but I think I'll have a better idea once baby #2 makes her appearance.
My husband and I got to go see Bat for Lashes at the Loft here in Dallas about a week ago and the show was amazing. Her voice was spectacular but unfortunately I couldn't see much of her performance and my short stature seems to be a problem at pretty much any music show I attend. We have plans on attending Fun Fun Fest in Austin later this year so that'll be fun. keep you tuned in...gotta go get max up from his nap,