This is the first picture I've liked of myself since I gave birth and it was taken 10 months after the fact. Heh. It's taken me longer than expected to get rid of the baby weight and I still have another 20lbs-25lbs to go. I wish sometimes that I could wake up and have the body I had before my son. Is that wrong? I mean, I didn't have that great of a body to begin with but at least I was content with it. I never had a hard time picking clothes or just throwing on a fitted tshirt and jeans with not so much as a glance in mirror. Nowadays its a painstaking process to find just the right outfit to hide the bulges here and there.
I should stop complaining and be happy that I have a good life with a beautiful son and a great boyfriend.
So, this is my new blog. I had another website many moons ago and it's time for a change. This time around I refuse to get bogged down by hosting problems and domain issues. Ah, that feels good. Hopefully I can be a little more dedicated to this one in the months to come. :)