Monday, April 16, 2007

House

April 23, 2007: That's the day we move into our brand new house. I'm both excited and scared about the whole process. I've only now started to feel anxious about getting all our crap in there in four days.The biggest headache, by far, is how too decorate this 2000 sqft house all on my own. My bf definitely pitches in his ideas but he's left the major project decisions (paint, furniture, and overall decor style) up to me. I'm not much of a right brainer so this will be a huge challenge. I'll post pics as I go along.

Geneva, my cat, disappeared a month before I gave birth to Max. We'd brought her from my old apartment to my new one and somehow in the middle of moving escaped without a trace. I put up missing cat posters but all I got was one cruel message informing me that they'd run over my cat. I was too stressed out at the time to really mourn her loss but I think about her everyday. I've toyed around with the idea of going by the shelter and picking one up but since I don't believe in declawing cats I'd rather enjoy my new furniture for a few more years.